If you are a Pakistani student planning to study in Turkey, you will probably need a student visa to do it. The only students exempt from needing a visa for Turkey are:
- Students whose parents live in Turkey with a work visa as well as a residence permit
- Blue Card holders in Turkey
To get your student Turkey E visa, you will need to apply in person at your nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in your home country Pakistan. You must have your student visa before you can enter Turkey if you are going for study purposes. Once you have arrived in Turkey, it is necessary for you to apply for a residence permit that allows you to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
Turkish Student Visa Requirements for Pakistani Student:
When you submit your student visa for Turkey application form you must provide the following documents:
- Your passport and its validity for at least 90 days before arriving in the country
- A completed as well as signed Turkish student visa application form
- 2 passport-size photos
- Letter of approval from your university, including the duration of your stay in the university
- Verification of travel insurance for your complete stay in Turkey
- Verification of health insurance
- Verification of booked flight tickets to Turkey
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources to support your study and living in Turkey
- Visa processing fees, can vary depending on your nationality
- Confirmation of accommodation in Turkey
- Previous education certificates or diplomas
Turkey Student Visa Process:
Here are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to get your Turkey E visa:
- You can only apply for a Turkish visa when you have obtained an acceptance letter from a university in Turkey.
- Arrange an appointment at your local consulate
- You need to make your visa application in person at your most immediate Turkish embassy or consulate. You should be able to book a designation online.
- Complete your application and supply documents
- When you regard your visa appointment you need to complete and sign a Turkey E visa application, and submit it with the required documents.
- Wait for the decision:
- You can sometimes track the process of your online application form on the Turkish consulate website.
- Apply for a residence permit:
- When you arrive in Turkey, you will need to apply for a residence permit within one month in the country.
Turkey Residence Permit Document Requirements for Pakistani Students:
In order to stay in Turkey above the 90 days allowed by your student Turkey E visa, you must apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Administration Department.
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Application form
- Passport, including photocopies and your student visa
- Proof of your university place in which you study
- Four passport size photographs
- Your residence permit will be valid for at least one year, but you can resume your permit 60 days before it expires by visiting the local authorities and completing a renewal application form.