What to do during childbirth
Many of us feel helpless when it comes to the comfort of the paternal baby, but it has an important role. Studies have shown that there can be positive benefits for both mothers and children, continuous support during delivery. It can also help to improve the results and reduce the amount of comfort that it can have about your experience in time, that is, no anxiety, it would be helpful to know just a few things to sacrifice. Besides, it is better to get some tips or not. Whether your partner does not have labor or women support “sticks” during the birth process, here you can help how things are a little smoother It’s going to be ready for the best time you’re going to spend in the room delivered. You could end up trying to start pushing your own empty stomach, such as working mother eventually to start pushing. So do not forget to bring food, drinks, clothes, and other necessities so you will not need to leave the room delivered.
To help you get started, here are a few ideas you can try:
- Help to relax the pressure to massage her temple.
- Remind her bathroom to go every hour. A full pouch is not only uncomfortable; it can not emanate labor.
- Try to shrink his neck and face cool. You can not even wash his face, which can feel good when he is doing a very difficult job.
- Encourage him if his care provider will allow him to drink fluids. Eat-to-eat labor can help restore the energy used for the marathon.
- Help to change its position to encourage labor improvements. Some terms will provide pain relief; others may feel more painful. Does not work for him.
- If he is hit on his back, then he likes hard as his back does not press the counter with your hand (or wherever he says to do it). Doing this in hands and knees will help you with pain.
- Be there for him. Even when he can say that he does not want to touch, there is very important for him. Just stand near him so that he can feel your presence and encourage him verbally.
- Try the shower or tub. Labor is very good for all kinds of pain relief.
- Apply a heating pad, rice sock, or warm blanket to help her lower back, look, or perineum (at the end).
- Remind him why he is doing this: Baby!
Your Child’s stay room
Clean Baby’s room with the first leaf blower As soon as your child comes to your room, take them in their hands and walk back to their bedroom, kiss them and walk back to your bed, Moorjani said. And how tired you are, be prepared to do this as often and as necessary. “We call it ‘100 professions,'” Moorjani said. “You tutor your child and walk out, and walk out too much of your child. You walk on them and insert them, and it can happen many times, but if you have any feedback, the child will realize, ‘Good mother is not here to play with me. He said the best advice for parents is to be neutral and give a passion when they walk back to their children. Because if you mean, you’re tired, keep the head cool and do not get angry even if they mean it will eat it off, Mattke said. “There are less positive or negative interactions with them because they are looking for a response from you and they are consistent with what we are doing,” Mattke said. He is referring to the fact that during the day your child is best to speak through a new plan, so they know what to expect, and you can mentally prepare the plan. Parents sticker chart first and implement the goal, set with low expectations, so the child can Moorjani can make the first successful, said Moorjani. “Kids can see [sticker charts] and see something they’re doing, so it’s very concrete,” Moorjani said. “You get a star to sleep at your bed– one night. Where the child gets positive reinforcement, whatever family wants to work for the prize system.” It may take a few nights or even a few months, but soon the child will realize that going to a dash in their parents-bed in the back of their room as a result of their parents-room results is a night’s walk.
Provide children’s feeding rules and what to eat
- Transfer only a few tablespoons of food into a dish to feed your baby. Since you want to cancel, the bacteria from inside of his mouth will be transferred through the food spoon in the bowl whatever he would like to eat.
- Look at your baby’s hint, and never force him to eat if he does not want to. If he is showing off his face or his head, then just go.
- Always watch your baby and strong supervision when he is eating. Choking is a real hazard.
- Start your child’s single food by serving purees. Do not wait for at least one two days before the introduction of another food in case of an allergic reaction.
- Just because your baby does not like a meal, do not stop serving it. Children often need to be exposed to a new food for 10-15 times before they will accept it. Try mixing it with a puree; you know what he enjoys.
- In the first 12 months of your life, introduce new foods to your little one as much as possible. This basic will help her palate and hopefully make him a more adventurous champion afterward.
- Do not stay at the smooth spice level for too long. Once your baby swallows easily, make the transition foods chunkier.
- To make a pure thin, add a little chest milk, formula, or water. To make a pure virgin, stir in between a baby’s food instantly.
- After a child’s appetite changes the structure is later this is normal!
- Do not be shy about feeding your baby’s healthy fat like olive oil, avocado, nuts, milk, butter or cheese. And do not forget to give two full-fat milk (12 months later) and yogurt young children. For the production of the fat brain, it is necessary.
15ml (1 tablespoon) soy sauce, 60ml (4 tablespoons) light creme fraiche, Half a teaspoon minced or finely, chopped ginger, two lottery caster sugar, 30 ml (2 tablespoons) rice wine vinegar, Combine until smooth. Kids Chicken Curry 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 cup onion, 1 cloves garlic, crushed, 1 small carrot cut by matchsticks, 1 apple, peeled and sliced, 2 pieces of chicken breast cut into pieces, 1 tablespoon korma curry paste, 1/2 tablespoon mango sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato puree; 100 grams frozen pulses, 150 ml coconut milk; Boiling water 150 ml the 1 chicken stock cube; Salt and freshly ground the black pepper.