Dandruff is one of the major issues that we face especially in this winter season. It is due to many reasons like not proper hydration, unhealthy scalp care, dryness and many more. If you are also suffering from dandruff kind of issues, and looking for a removal process, dig in further for good hair care and healthy skin care products.
Scalp care is necessary and plays a vital role in maintaining the overall health and strength of the hair. Maintaining a good and healthy scalp promotes hair growth, decreases hair fall issues, gives a healthy scalp, and the positive benefits go on and on.
The length of the hair is better and increases only when the scalp is clean and healthy.
Signs of Dandruff in Hair:
When you feel some white flakes falling while combing or scratching your hair, then it’s dandruff. If you are not treating them initially then it may be serious which can lead you to some doctors for the process of curing. Dandruff makes your hair health one step less; It sometimes even embarrasses us when we are outside. An unhealthy scalp will also add some skincare concerns like pimples, acne, small bumps of the face and back of the neck, etc.
Tips for removing Dandruff prone Hair:
- Continuous oiling will play a major role in removing dandruff. Even if you don’t like oiling, before your hair washes, apply any oil like coconut oil or almond oil to your scalp, and massage gently.
- Using Aloe Vera gel internally and externally also would work better. Internal consumption makes your body cool and adds hydration. A simple DIY mask would be to wash and beat the get in a mixer; Partition your hair and apply in between the partitions. Concentrate more on the scalp for easier removal.
- Ginger is also the best antifungal and antibacterial ingredient which will help in saying bye to hair and scalp problems like dandruff. If you do even don’t have time to make a DIY hair pack, ginger shampoo would be the perfect choice to go with.
- Lemon also plays a vital role in solving hair scalp issues. Mix equally among lemon and ginger juice; Apply them in the dandruff-prone areas. Regular application will solve the dandruff problem gradually.
- Tea Tree is also one of the super ingredients to look for skin and hair kind of issues. As they help in treating pimples and acne, use tea tree-based oil or hair mask, which will help in keeping your hair and scalp healthy.
- Stress can also worsen your dandruff issues. So, invest your time in meditation to reduce your stress level, and be a little stress-free and happy.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is also a super liquid product that will help in better hair maintenance. You can mix a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water, and rise after cleansing and conditioning your hair.
- Baking Soda also helps in saying bye to dandruff issues on continuous usage. Like apple cider vinegar wash, you can repeat with this one, once a week for healthy and issue-free hair.
- Lemon Grass Oil also helps maintain the healthiness and shine of the hair. If you are okay with fragrance, take 2 to 3 drops, and gently massage your hair before bed. Else, you can add this oil to any of your hair masks, and use them once or twice a week for effective results.
- As much as outer care, inner care also plays a better role in keeping your skin and hair healthy. Indulging Omega 3 fatty acids like flaxseeds, and nuts in your daily routine will help in making your hair scalp and strand healthy.