Let’s talk about how to Get Bitcoin ? Actually, the Indian government has not yet cleared how Bitcoin can be bought and sold, due to which there is currently a choice of peer to peer trading in India. This means that this transaction can be done between one person and another. For which many exchanges are also working in India.
If you want to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) then you can sell the purchase through these Exchanges. But if you are a brand new investor and you do not know much about Bitcoin Trading, then you need to take some precautions in the beginning. like ,
New Investors Pay Attention to These Things
- There is no small market for cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Do not think of it in the limited scope, like other trades, it is a worldwide network spreading from one small town to the major metro cities. In this way you can not jump in with some knowledge. It is very important for you to have complete information. For which you need to join several articles, YouTube videos, individuals and other social media groups so that you can get every update from time to time and you can learn everything easily.
- You have to keep in mind that nobody has control of Bitcoin. If you send your Bitcoin to the wrong address, then you can not resolve the solution by calling a customer care. In such a situation, you need to work very carefully and carefully. The better idea for this is that before you buy bitcoin of some value and go to its exchange and think all things practically and when you understand everything well then only put the full amount in it.
- Before investing you also need to think about which age you are in. Maybe you have to talk about our childhood now but we tell you why we are saying this. In fact, invest in crypto make the same money that you are not even worried even if you lose it. So if you are young then you will recover the lost money till your retirement, but if you are close to 50 then how much will you earn till retirement in 10 years. So, before thinking about your thinking, increase your hand as much as you can. Since no trading is necessary to give the benefit only, loss is also an aspect.
- Before investing in Bitcoin or Crypto, you should first make an ideology of how long you have to invest or how to invest. Just like if you want to invest for a wedding, you have to see how much time you have to invest. If you want to invest in buying a house or a car, then you have to think that how much money you have to make from here, then you will withdraw the money from this market. It is therefore necessary that you have already set your Goal.
- Bitcoin (BTC) has been seen many times in the market, people have loaned or borrowed the money with the mindset that the profit here is fast enough, after which they are badly trapped in the market and sink their money Has gone with it, along with it has come into debt. Do not make such a mistake at all. Do not invest money, lending or anything on interest from anyone, in case of a fuss that you will be totally pressured. Keep in mind that if Bitcoin (BTC) goes upright then it also falls down even faster than that.
- If you are putting all your money in one currency, then you are making a big mistake. Your punch might be okay but if you invest your money in a little bit 3-4 rupees then you will find yourself in a better position.
- Many times it happens that we do not share all the things related to our business with the family. But if you are in the Bitcoin market, you must tell your special about this so that any amount of money earned by you in case of any accident or accident occurs. It is our basis to say that recently a tragedy of death in a road accident of a businessman of Gujarat came to light, who told his friend that he is investing in Bitcoin (BTC) and he has Rs 7 crore Bitcoin (BTC), but he never shared his password and other key with the kins that none of the people who got wasted after his death can now get that Bitcoin (BTC).
- If you are brand new, then you have to choose carefully which exchange you are trading on. Before choosing an exchange, read all the terms carefully and start the transaction only. Do not transfer Bitcoin (BTC) to such a person whom you do not know. First of all do all the investigation thoroughly and move on.
- Keep all the passwords and keys connected to Bitcoin on a diary. Do not leave anything in a laptop or mobile. If you are keeping a laptop, then the password is not safe, there is a possibility of hacking anything, so that you can lose your funds forever.